Our charge points available under this grant:
- A tethered version with a fixed 5m cable (available as either a Type 1 (J1772) or a Type 2 plug) – 3kW (16A) or 7kW** (32A)
- A free / socket version which has an integrated industry-standard Type 2 socket (additional charging cable required) – 3kW (16A) or 7kW (32A)
- Future proof – suitable for today’s and tomorrow’s EVs
Main eligibility criteria:
- Individuals must be the owner/primary user of an eligible electric vehicle from 1 September 2014 onwards.
- Must be a residential property with off street parking.
- Installation must be carried out by an OLEV-approved installer – which we can provide
* Installation assumes that the cable run is under 15m and fixed flush to the wall; no civil or electrical remedial works required
** up to 23 mph, depending on the make and model or your EV. If the installation is 3 phase, a 32 amp, 22 kW charger will deliver up to 68 mph of charging
Greenmaze Ltd works with its partner Benu Renewables Ltd to provide the EV chargepoint installation. Benu is an OLEV authorised installer: EVHS1567